Tuesday, June 22, 2010

And Mauve Colored Dreams.......

I wander seeming aimless in this world feeling dazed,
Attempting to see beyond the corridors of the maze,
The noises which assault me are nothing but crazed,
And colors blur into a blinding amalgamous haze.

Perceptive reality reveals orange, red, and green,
Strident colors that are anything but serene.
How could they be happy that are so loud and mean?
That contend with others for attention; To be seen?

I turn my face away to seek the calmer hues,
Their intellect so polite, they leave me only clues.
That's where I have my happy place where I need not pay the dues.
Pink light of dawn in peaceful skies of panoramic views.

Mauve speaks to me of elegance and aesthetics so sublime
It coexists with everyone tranquilly through rhyme.
Such pleasure when seeing it must surely be a crime!
This vintage shade will never lose it's appeal over time!

2 comments:

~*GuitarPlayer*~ said...

Wow!! That's REALLY good!! Did you write it yourself???

bvaliant4him said...

Yep!