Saturday, June 4, 2016

A Daniel Prayer

Great and good God, who's loving kindness has built up the nations, so that all have seen the glory of Your mercy and compassion in the radiance of Your Annointed Deliverer, Your people dwell in Your House without knowledge! They know not Your face, for You are the Lord our Righteousness. There is no other recourse but You. Your people need that revelation from You that opens their eyes. Give them the sign of Your coming. Justify Your remnant in the eyes of their enemies. Beautify the souls, resurrect the bodies, Almighty Father. Bring down the proud and haughty and lift up the daughter of Your people! Open her eyes! Comfort her sorrow. Let her pay the price of seeing as You lift Your servants to Your Throne! Let Your servants glory in Your works which You have done with us, and through this let my sister finally understand! Confirm what You have spoken to my sister, the security of her inheritance! This is the love that You have given her, that You would plan the course of the world to bring about her redemption! According to the number of years which You told us, the time has come for the Kingdom of God, that she should regain her dominion! The years were numbered and the seventh day has dawned! The two eclipses at the new year mark the beginning of the new millennium! Turn Your countenance towards her and display Your glory to her!

In the tradition of Daniel, I have prayed on behalf of my people. I am a woman that the Lord has called to be a mother to sons! It is not for my sake that He has done this (although I am exceedingly grateful to be of service), but for the reason of there being a voice of reconciliation, to His people, in this very generation! I am a vessel. It must be HIS voice only that you hear and obey! 

I am the key to turn in the lock, before you enter your spiritual inheritance. My removal, as a body, will signal the return of the ambassadorship to Israel. I will rejoice in the throne room of His glory as my sister awakens! She has not known the face of her beloved, and how He longs to reconcile to her! With the new day she will know the joy of the discovery of her King once again!

No comments: