Saturday, June 18, 2016

Precious Son

My precious son, the Lord used our disagreement to give me my wings. I am now free where I didn't even realize I was bound. Even though I categorically reject the content of your complaint, the Lord used the Spirit of it to pinpoint for me my remaining problem. Fact are just that: Facts. My love for you has fortified my expectations of you and your anger had bound me to perpetual victimhood and fear, but only because the unforgiven were my sons, not the father. It's true. I've never harbored thoughts of vengeance against my abuser. I expected him to act that badly. What hurt me the most, was the collusion, to silence my inconvenient cries of pain, from those I loved without limits, and gave my life to. This action is an enabling of evil. 

Now, by the Lord's revelation, the enemy has been disarmed! My burden of fear has been lifted! The prisoner has been released! Do not worry, my son! You are a grown man! I release you from my authority! Your choices are now your own, along with their respective burdens! I can carry them for you no longer!

Be aware. Authority is not license to force your will on others! It is, instead, the power to empower others, to give them the good news so they can make the decision to be set free! It is the will to encourage, to be self sacrificial! By the way, it also means you have been gifted with the ability to forgive!

No comments: