Saturday, January 5, 2013

The Knowing

Throughout the ages, I have waited
with infinite patience, unabated.
I've never tired, nor grown weary
diligent to culminate my artistry.
This jewel I receive, at the end
Is built on the foundation of the love I intend.
I already knew, you and your heart
I've already planned, to make you a part.
of My inheritance, of who I Am.
You will shine with the light of the Lamb.
You're but a small flame, in the wind,
trusting in the Word I send.
The winds of hatred, can but feed that flame!
Because it's of Me! My Love! The very same!
Don't be afraid, of My embrace!
Of the longing you have, to see my face!
Can you understand, that soon, you too?
Will know Me, as I've known you?
Be assured, that I've prepared a place,
for gentle humility will not be disgraced!
Where the light of truth, is shared among sons.
Where glorious peace and justice are done!
I've always known you, shining in my strength.
A moment more, and you will rejoice at length!
Forever a part of My joy and peace.
That which you know of Me, will only increase.
For the greatest reward, yet awaits you.
The complete joy of My heart, will be yours, too.

No comments: