Saturday, May 15, 2021

New Understandings

I’ve had to change my mind. I have said that the rapture is foreshadowed in the feasts of Israel. I have always been persuaded that second Passover is the time to scrutinize for the redemption of His Body of believers. So that part hasn’t changed. What has become obvious, is that those “bridesmaids” who do not have the oil of the Word called the New Testament, are the ones who are foolish in their lack of understanding, and will not recognize the time of His arrival. The proper calendar could have solved all that. I had said it must be on the publicly acknowledged and scheduled day, so they would realize right away where their errors were. That’s where I was wrong. The time has passed and all the heavens are practically screaming about May 26th as a singular day and exceptionally important, because of an extra month being added (However, blood moons, as the one that will be on this 26th, are signs of judgement on the gentile nations, as Nineveh experienced, before the prophet arrived announcing judgement. Maybe that’s what the heavens are saying.) The Lord DID say He would come as a thief to those who were not watching. I expect we who HAVE been watching, with all of our concentration, will know by the 20th of May whether this day our hope will be fulfilled, as Noah was told a week before. (Is THIS when the pres will pass?) I, for one, will not be sleeping the night of the 25th (provided I’m still around) going on into morning of the 26th, or, should I say, into the morning of the endless day?

No comments: