Sunday, May 5, 2019

A Name and Identity

My name is Rebecca Ann Valiant. This is said in Hebrew thuswise: Rifka Hannah Ariel. Neither of these names has meaning in English, only in Hebrew. In Hebrew these name combine to say “ to bind the grace/ favor of the Lion of God.” My mother certainly did not know the significance of this when she called me by these names. I believe God named me.

Even more astonishing is the name of her father, Victor Andrew Lowen. His name means victorious brave lion. He was the one who died in WW 2, fighting in the US Army. He was shot in Wiesbaden, Germany, and died on April 1st, 1945. After this, the tide of war was turned, and the allies made their biggest advances and victories.

There is another line of revelation, in the history which has brought me to this point in time. Both of my parents were the singular children of their respective parents. My father did not inherit the last name which he gave to me, but was called by the last name of Kilmartin. My father didn’t even KNOW this, that his own father had disavowed his own name, and used, instead, his stepfather’s name, out of spite towards his own blood kin. 

My mother is named Lowen, the name coming from the area of old Prussia, called Bohemia. There was a rabbi, in the 16th century, who lived in the same area, and had the same last name, spelled Lowe. He was said to be of the Davidic line. That would mean that my mother also was of that same parentage. Now the Lord told me (and I heard his VOICE), that the identity He has given me is “the key”. If I also descend from David my father, then that would make me the key of the house of David. Key means, in Hebrew, “because”, in English. I am an interpreter of the prophetic Word of The Lord, a cipher of the zephyr.

No comments: