Saturday, August 13, 2016

Wayward Son

My son, I see your suffering. I see your loneliness and your fear. It seems that you see your justification in the holding of hostages by which to maintain your dysfunction (You are projecting your own guilt outside yourself). You cannot be saved from the instructional affliction which the Lord has assigned to you. It is for you to acquire wisdom. It is so you will understand. Blaming your father or I helps no one, but only robs you of your joy. It really is love that compels me to reject your abuse of yourself. I haven't got the strength to argue with you any longer. It is time for me to step away.

I am sorry, but the truth is that you are persecuting ME, not the other way around. Your demand is that I meet your standard of tolerance for your self indulgence. You refuse to be confronted with truth! It is aborrent to you! Your exile has been self inflicted when you chose not to reconcile with your father. It cannot be the Spirit of the Lord which speaks against me from you!

How can you partake of the inheritance which has been allotted to you? You still have opportunity to listen and see reason. Don't make a permanent decision from a past trauma, but let love and forgiveness lead the way, light your path! Pain can vanish into victory! Your sonship cannot be taken from you, despite what you have heard!

I want you to understand how much more precious than gold is your obedience to your father. Find peace in His approval!

No comments: