Wednesday, March 18, 2015

שמע

So YOU will see, so YOU will understand, I have no more time. For me, there are no more seasons. I will fly away beyond the material matrix. Elijah also knew his time of leave taking. I go to walk with my love, where I have only dreamed.

 Israel, remember that the judgement is only given against you so you will believe.

Messiah said,"32 “Now learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near; 33 so, you too, when you see all these things, recognize that He is near, right at the door. 

Why does Messiah speak to us in parables? 

Matthew 13:10
And the disciples came and said to Him, “Why do You speak to them in parables?”
Matthew 13:13
Therefore I speak to them in parables; because while seeing they do not see, and while hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.
Matthew 13:34
All these things Jesus spoke to the crowds in parables, and He did not speak to them without a parable.
Matthew 13:35
This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet: “I will open My mouth in parables; I will 
utter things hidden since the foundation of the world. 

It is a way to hide the true meaning so that only the wise will understand. The angel told Daniel that in the end days, the wise would understand. The parable of the fig tree (and the Song of Solomon) say He will come back just after the figs are putting out green fruit and leaves, that this means that HE is at the door. The 10 virgin parable is telling us the cry will heard at midnight (it is the beginning of the age of Messiah!) at the first of Nissan, and at the starting of the seventh millineum.








No comments: