Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Breaking Dawn

Could this be the day,
that I see His face?
The sight of which will,
my sorrows, erase?
Could that be His light,
breaking over the hills?
To redeem us from death,
as He said He will?
My heart is joyful
with anticipation!
for this inheritance,
realized, in the Son.
The call of my heart
will be answered!
HIS hope materialized,
which, had been, deferred!
I will have shed,
shame, like a garment.
Fitted with renewed innocence,
with His consent!
He has me put on
His illustrious glory.
A radiant covering,
His gift to me.
His creation keeps
retelling the same story,
Life reborn from the dead,
What His children will be.
Revelation, of the strength
He supplies here!
Fruits that were formed,
from tests most severe!
Glorious Sonlight,
coming over the trees!
Raises me, like my heart,
unfettered and free!

No comments: