Wednesday, April 27, 2011

10 Godly Reasons for My Pain

1. This is the exercise of my faith that makes it stronger. The strongest trees with the most character are the ones that grow in the wind.

2. Even if they themselves do not realize it, those others who don't believe, are watching me to see how I handle this.

3. He's already told me He won't let go of me. God keeps His promises.

4. When I am humanly weak, then I am spiritually strong and filled with God's power through submission to Him.

6. I get to see Him in action. This is what breaks my bondage to fear.

7. I'm starting to see things like He does, and to understand why His will is always for the best.

8. I have found out He is the only true comfort, and now I can share that insight with others.

9 I guess I really have been clinging too tightly to some things in this world. I have a chance to reassess my priorities so that He comes out on top.

10. The best reason of all is that I am sharing the fellowship of His suffering. I realize that I am dying daily on His cross with Him, and so experiencing, in my daily life, the redemptive power of His death. I am no longer just reading stories about Him, I am touching Him.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Interesting outlook on your perceptions and experiences of pain! I know it can't be easy :(