Friday, May 12, 2017

Living the Song

If HE has made me free, then there is no reason to hide who I am, in Him! I am the key, of the line of David, given as a sign to my people (since they will not listen to the words of a woman!). The kingdom of heaven, and Machiach, will not take you by force, but by persuasions of the heart! You see, HE uses the low things, the humble things, of this world, to teach you His truths, to coax out and germinate the genuine expressions of zeal! It must be of HIM! The Shulimite is "black but comely" (Song of Solomon 1:5) because she is the lowest of the low, given all the drudge work, but what HE loves is her humility, which is so like His own! Her giving of herself is precious to Him. She refuses to cover the signs of her suffering, with a veil, like the prostitures who seek an easy life, pursuing His companions with their charms. (Song 1:7)

My mother's father was shot by the nazis in Germany, as he was fighting for the US army! His name was Victor. Indeed he was.

When Machiach did not arrive, along with the signs, I went into Jerusalem to seek Him. Oh, Jerusalem, when you understand, do not stir Him up before it is time! I wish I could ask for your prayer for me, for I am committed, but bewildered! My longing for Him brings me to sorrow because of the prolonging of the time our reunion!


No comments: