Sunday, March 19, 2017

A Prayer of Worship

This is THE king strong and mighty that has no equal. To Him alone belongs the pinnacle of power and glory. There is no one strong enough to resist Him. His rule is absolute. Death and destruction cannot overcome Him, yet He has overcome them. Now they serve Him, and in HIS hands, they are changed, turned inside out and upside down. He fashions such beauty from ashes, Resurrection and new life from death, and from pain comes knowledge and understanding, motivation to righteousness, deliverance, and ultimately, abiding peace and unspeakable joy!
There is no other time. There is no other place. There is nothing left for me to do at all. This is the forever part of heaven. You see, for love of You, I would attempt to climb any mountain, I would swim across any sea, I would take on any strenuous task. How very heavy, overwhelming, is the weight of Your glory and encompassing love! I am crushed under and abased, I am lifted up and exalted on high in accompaniment with Your spanning of the limits of existence. Your presence is a flood over me. No room left over for fear. I cannot remember my failures. There is no time to consider my sin. There is nothing more here, but the joy which is YOU, because You are everything to me. You, alone. You are worthy. Only You are enough! So, then, if Your worship is what I exist for, the breath of my body, am I too small or big to to suffer for You? Can I receive pain from You as a beloved gift, because of Your worthiness? How can I feel anything but honor and satisfaction in accepting what comes from You, Your beloved Hand? I am satisfied by YOU.

No comments: