Thursday, June 25, 2015

The Satifaction of the Finish!

All glory is the Lord's! It is my great joy to lift up my brother, and do all that I can do, in Jesus' Name! The exact measure of my burdens of sorrow, which He so generously allows me as a vent for my grief, will feel like nothing, as a brief flash, when compared to the multiplied peace, satisfaction, and glory of their resulting harvest (which He brings forth). My naked eyes are open to the morning light, increasing toward the full light of day, the healing of my wounds, a reconciliation to His love! We shine with the radiance of His brilliant image! Our disguises fall away like dust. Benevolence is our sure inheritance, the Rock of His character on which we stand! He brings us to where we glory in Him! Glory! So much glory! Surrounds us and is about to be revealed to the world! With HIM, I will be satisfied!

No comments: