Wednesday, April 22, 2015

The Spirit and the Bride Say Come! (Revelation 22:17)

I was named Rebecca (to bind) Valiant (lion of God in Hebrew)

Song of Solomon 8:6-7Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

Set me like a seal on your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death, passion as cruel as Sh’ol; its flashes are flashes of fire, [as fierce as the] flame of YahNo amount of water can quench love, torrents cannot drown it. If someone gave all the wealth in his house for love, he would gain only utter contempt.

Song of Solomon 6:10“Who is this, shining forth like the dawn, fair as the moon, bright as the sun” —but formidable as an army marching under banners?

Psalm 110:3On the day your forces mobilize, your people willingly offer themselves in holy splendors from the womb of the dawn; the dew of your youth is yours.

I am bride to the King and Deliverer. I was born (again) 40 (jubilee) years ago. I am in my year of jubilee (50th) year, where I will be released in an exodus from servitude. I am of the firstfruits of the last days, just like my Beloved. (James1:18)

The Bride has had her 40 years in the wilderness. Her test is over. Jonah preached 40 days until judgement. It rained forty days and nights for Noah. Christ waited for Israel 40 days after His ressurection before he ascended into heaven, just like he waited forty years for them while they went through the wilderness.


The Lord says He will not cause pain without something new being born. After the solar eclipse and blood moon comes the Day of The Lord. So, "as in the days of Noah" it will be "in the second month, and the seventeenth day of the month the fountains of the deep were opened up." (Genesis 7) Seven days before that, God told Noah to enter the ark, and God shut the door behind Noah. Seven days later, the flood came. Forty days after midnight mark the beginning of the days of Noah. Israel must enter the ark, must be sealed, and has seven days to do so.

As to the Bride, the wedding party will enter just after midnight (the midnight marked by the solar eclipses as the change to the seventh millineum.)  It's a spring wedding, but the groom was delayed by retrieving His Bride from another country! He was on a long journey, so the feast (for the bride) is for the second Passover, thirty days from the first one!

Song of Solomon 6: 11 
I had gone down to the nut orchard
to see the fresh green plants in the valley,
to see if the vine had budded,
or if the pomegranate trees were in bloom.
12 Before I knew it, I found myself
in a chariot, and with me was a prince.






No comments: