Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Just Between Us

It's been a long time since we've talked about something real. Food, clothing, housing....these things are not real. Meaning, our identity in Christ,and the soul searing pain that wakes us to it, are what is real. I have no time for all those other things. Why waste time on something that has no value?

I've been gifted with a message. I've been authorized to make you the offer.

You see, I know you've been afraid of death. It seems so unfair that the black void will soon come to swallow you up. Don't you realize, that right now, you're already dead? Anything outside, of the fiery devotion of life in Christ, is meaningless. Without His love to waken us, to resurrect us from the dead, it's just numb repetition. And even that will cease to be a hiding place soon. We cannot run from the truth forever.

What if I told you that you don't have to die? (There's not much time because Jesus will soon take us out of here. You might be the last one He is waiting for.) What if I told you that this life of ever increasing pain, was only for the purpose of waking us to glory? Don't be overtaken by death! Choose to live! Turn your head to Him and truly see Him for the first time! There is no life in any but Jesus, the Christ, the only Son of God! Give your life to Him to live forever! This is the passionate life, with the consuming fire that is our God!

I cannot tell you these things in person, because you will not listen. You think I seek to chain or control you. What I truly want, is for you to be freed! I want you to wake up, from the bad dreams, to love!

No comments: